Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EXIT

I personally love the art world. I myself will admit to doing graffiti at times not on walls or out in public but I create such drawings.I think everyone has a right to express themselves in any shape or form and the fact that some people choose to do it in this manner may seem harmful to some but so beautiful to others. I highly enjoy visual art. I believe each piece of art expresses a feeling and/or emotion. I believe this documentary is a valid topic because not every one has the same talent. Banksy goes on through this film letting everyone know about the story behind many of these famous artists. he surrounds this whole documentary on Guetta though. Guetta was supposedly a french guy who followed many of the well known street artists and through his actual video tapes he chose to make a documentary which did not turn out as well as many expected. he soon starts making his own type of art trying to follow in the footsteps of some of the words most famous street artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment