Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

To be honest I don’t necessarily have a “guilty pleasure” song because all I listen to is Christian music, but I do have one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icos33aQ_mw. This would most likely have to be one of my guilty pleasure songs. The reason I choose this song is because of the lyrics and singing of this artist. As you already know, or maybe don’t know, I sing at my church and I have a very high voice while singing. The voice of this artist known as Camila is also at a high pitch so therefore I enjoyed it. Along with the singing comes the actual lyric of the song as well. This song mostly speaks about a “hug” or hugging. Yes it does seem a little chessy but the song is very nice. I have never been in a true relationship so these types of songs have no sentimental effect on me whatsoever but I do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment